ClipRise | Pinterest SEO Tool
Dominate Pinterest With The Ultimate Growth Tool
ClipRise is an emerging Pinterest Keyword Tool for enhanced keywords & image pin posts. With over 5000 users around the world, this nifty, little, all-in-one chrome extension is turning out to be an absolute game changer for Pinterest’s marketing landscape.
Less than 10 years ago, the competition was much lower in the online world than it is now, when everyone is trying to be more location independent in working from home. Let’s take a look at the main traffic generating platforms that used to be really good but are so difficult and competitive nowadays:
- Google: You can still try to rank for long-tail keywords that are low competition. But definitely NOT as a beginner with a website that’s just 3-month old. Additionally, to get just one high-quality post published by Google, you need at least 2000 word SEO optimized posts and lots of research on the topic.
- Facebook: In 2017 Facebook changed the algorithm which killed the engagement on most of the public pages that were used to drive traffic to websites. Similar to what happened with FB ads.
- Instagram: Instagram prevents a click-through to your website and keep users inside the app. If you have less than 10k followers the only place you can have a link to your site on Instagram, is in bio. With over 10k followers, you can have links on stories.
To get more traffic from Instagram, paying for ads is the only solution.
Advertising on any of these platforms can be extremely expensive. If you monetize your traffic with ads, you will never make much more than you spend on ads.
Pinterest Marketing (2021)
Imagine getting thousands of visitors on your website for free. Among social media websites such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok and so on, Pinterest seems to be gaining popularity as well. What’s more is that it holds significant marketing opportunities for budding businesses too.
- Maximize Traffic: Start using an SEO traffic tool and pin more strategically. You’ll see your traffic double from one month to another! Your email subscribers can triple in just months·
- Lead Generation: 98% Pinners are likely to try new things they find.
- High Purchase Intent: 89% Pinterest users make use of it for purchase ideas
- Low Competition: 97% of Pinterest’s top searches comprise of unbranded content. With people still learning to market on Pinterest. You have plenty of space to become the king or queen of Pinterest!
- Only SEO: Search Engine Optimization. That’s all you need. Really! If you want to drive powerful traffic your strategy should be based on Pinterest SEO.
Big names such as Cadbury, Samsung and John Lewis have already leveraged the power of Pinterest to boost their businesses.
What’s stopping you from jumping on the bandwagon as well?
See Our Customers'
See How ClipRise Works
Right click on the “CR” logo and click on “Keyword Research”. Enter your main search phrase and hit start.
Keywords in Pins
Click on “Create Pin” on Pinterest. When the add a new pin screen appears, enter your main search phrase. Once you get the results, highlight the keywords that you want to be included in your pin description, then click on “Keywords”. It’s the ultimate in Pinterest keyword software!
Click on “Create Pin” on Pinterest. When the add a new pin screen appears, enter your main search phrase. Once you get the results, highlight the keywords that you want to be included in your pin description, then click on “Hashtags”.
Send Your Pins to Friends
Click into a pin’s detail page. Click on the “send” button. In the pop up, set how many users you would like to invite, and also a range of how many seconds to wait between invites.
Invite Board Collaborators
Click on edit a board. Click on the “invite” button. In the pop up, set how many users you would like to invite, and also a range of how many seconds to wait between invites.
Search for and follow users by keywords. Click on the “Search and follow other users” link on the Cliprise menu. Enter a search term, then click on the dropdown on the right of the search box and select “People”. Enter the number of people you want to follow, and the delay between follows.
Click on the “Unfollow users” then click on “Unfollow these users”. This will unfollow anyone that you followed using our tool if they didn’t follow you back in 48 hours or more.
What Are You Waiting For?